What is Brainobrain?
Brainobrain is a combined program of 3 well known methods: Advanced Abacus, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Personality development. It is a skill development program that helps to improve brain capacities in children and makes the learning process easier and faster. It stimulates young minds using Abacus and mental arithmetic concept and personal empowerment in a way that children find engaging and fun.
Brainobrain is a Rhyme based model that develops children’s brain, Language and Communication, Critical Thinking and Personality. It is a wholesome experience, nurturing the mental formation of the child and develops your children’s speed, accuracy, concentration, memory, imagination, listening skills, learning ability, mental arithmetic, visualization, multitasking, confidence, decision-making, creativity, thinking skills, leadership qualities, communication skills and many more.
Brainobrain trains children to use both sides of their brain by offering exercises to sharpen both their logical and creative brains simultaneously.
Brainobrain training help children to:
- Boosts self confidence
- Improve the skills of Visualisation
- Increases concentration and Memory
- Provides ability to Grasp faster and stay sharper
- Improves logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Provides mental ability to face challenges
- Develops Decision Making Abilities
- Helps enjoy working with numbers
- Builds team spirit and socializing skills
- Stimulates inquisitiveness from “What” to “How”
Brainobrain Course Structure
- Brainobrain Program consists of 10 levels
- 12 sessions per level
- One session per week
- Every session is 2 hours
- Duration per level: 4 months (including German holidays)
- Children are appreciated with Brainobrain International Certificates on their successful completion of each level.